from me to you...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"blogger-sisten"... time to play :-)

Ok, Henriette, you got me there... Now I'm forced to update my blog... :-)

"BLOGGERSISTEN" :) It's like when we played "tag" as kids... Rules: It starts when you get tagged by another blogger. Then you have to write six funny things about yourself in your own blog, as well as writing down the rules. At the end, choose six new bloggers to get tagged, and name them. Write also a comment on their blog, so they know they are tagged, and that they have to read your blog for further information.. OK? :-)

Well... he he

I was tagged by Henriette...

So... six funny things about me? Hmmm...

1) I can nip your skin with my toes, so watch out..

2) I give others plenty of pills every day, but hate to take pills myself... (you know, doctrine and real life...)

3) I "always" end up running to the train in the morning... can't understand that... ;-)

4) ..or I get up too early, like one day in high school, ended up waiting for the bus to go to school at 2 AM, just because I forgot to look at the short hand at my watch, looked only at the long one... The bus didn't come, of course. I felt quite funny than, and was actually glad it was that early so nobody saw me... ;-)

5) I can whistle in "i", "u" and "o"... (if you understand what I mean...?) :-=

6) When I am with Henriette, we always end up dancing wild fantasy dance... what's up with you, Henriette... ? ;-)


Ok... that was about me... Now six new ones... and these are: Ingrid, Priskilla, Anne Maria, Synne, Anne Marie and Jan Inge... Got you!!! ;-)

Have a nice day!

5 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Priskilla said...

Hey Aase,
This was fun :)
...and made me open a blogg too!!! :)
Can't wait to see you again very soon!
LOVE YOUUU.
Priss

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Megs♥♥ said...

Hi Aase-Marie
How are you doing?I have been thinking lots about you!! We must meet soon again:)
klem Megan

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Henriette said...

heheh.. Nydelig Åse-Marie!
Sånn ska d gjøras! ;)
Morro med litt leking her ..
Lenge sia jeg har sett deg nå. Alt vel? vi sku tatt en dans snart!!;)
vi prekas!
Klem fra meg ..

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger new said...

Tittei....
Innlegget ditt ble visst lagret allikevel...
So lets play little sister...



;o)

 
At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei Åse-Marie!
Artig å oppdage att du har en blogg! Det har åsso jeg. Kom å se!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home